Our Mission Statement
We are a happy community where curiosity for learning is encouraged and celebrated. We inspire each other to achieve our very best.
At Dulverton Primary School, we:
- Have high expectations and share our achievements
- Respect each other and our environment
- Celebrate our differences
- Promote independence, integrity and responsibility
- Promote curiosity and a love for learning
- Care for each other, our community and the wider world
The Department for Education has stated that there is a need 'to promote the fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.' These values are incorporated within Dulverton Primary School Values as well as taught specifically through PSHE and Religious Education. Our children are also given real opportunities to explore British Values (please see our British Values Intent, Implementation and Impact section).