Friends of Dulverton School
Friends of Dulverton School or FODS (Reg. Charity No. 1077469) are a very friendly, active and supportive group of parents/guardians, who run various fundraising projects and organise numerous events throughout the school year.
FODS main aim is to support and advance the education of pupils in the school by:
- Developing effective relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support the school and advance the education of the pupils
Our successful events include Inflatables Day, Christmas Ice-Skating, Dino Golf, Swanley Park Boating and of course, the ever popular, Halloween Disco to name just a few! We also support school events with refreshments for parents and ice poles at Sports Day for the children and regular Pre-loved uniform sales.
In addition to supporting our events there are other ways parents can help fundraise including:
- Easyfundraising– sign up and shop online through easyfundraising.org.ukat over 2000 online companies and FODS will receive commission from your purchases at no cost to you http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dulvertonschool/?u=4IFO44
- Company Match- a simple way of increasing the amount of money we raise. Companies pledge to donate a sum relating to the amount their employee donates to/or raises for FODS. Please ask your employer if they are willing to Company Match at FODSevents.
- StikinsName labels - each order placed quoting the school reference number 6229will provide the school with 30% commission. You can use the link at the top of this FODS page to order your labels online – make sure to enter the reference code at checkout!
Over the years, FODS have raised a substantial amount of money for the school which has been spent in many ways to ensure that pupils, both present and in the future, can enjoy a wider range of activities and enrichment.
The most poignant expenditures being as follows:
- Multi-use Games Area (MUGA) £65,000
- Supply equipment for the Jubilee Hall £10,000
- Reading Corner £4,270
- Plumbing works to accommodate return to school after the pandemic £3,000
- Umbrella shelters in playground £7,500
- Adventure Playground installation (approximately £10,000), along with refurbishments
- Outdoor classroom, playground benches, playtime toy trolleys, interactive workshops and visitors to the school to speak about different topics.
As you can see, the effort of FODS and the school community is extremely beneficial to Dulverton School pupils.
How You Can Help
Every parent/carer is a member of FODS. We are always looking for helping hands and support from sharing new ideas for fundraising or help with organisation prior to and during an event or even becoming a Committee Member.
If you can spare time to help, FODS would be pleased to hear from you! We have a small Committee of experienced people who are excited to support new ideas from you. FODS meet on the second Monday of every month or can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Please look out for our forthcoming events advertised through our notice boards by the school gate, ParentMail and our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/friendsofdulverton
- FODS CHRISTMAS RAFFLE FAQ s 2023
- Ice Skating FAQs 1
- FODS Monster Bash FAQS Friday 20th October 2023 1 docx 1 1
- FODS Christmas Cards 2023 2
- FODS Raising Funds Donations Information EasyFund Sept 2023
Academic Year 2022/2023
- FAQs FODS Summer Disco Friday 14th July 2023 docx 1
- FODS Fancy Dress School Uniform Sale Friday 3rd March 2023 Poster
- IQ CARDS FODS CHRISTMAS CARD FUNDRAISER 2022 2
- FOD IQ Cards Christmas Card Information 2022 Poster 1
- FODS AGM flyer 2022 1
- FODS AGM flyer 2022
- IQ CARDS FODS CHRISTMAS CARD FUNDRAISER 2022
- FOD IQ Cards Christmas Card Information 2022 Poster
Academic Year 2021/2022
Academic Year 2021/2022
Academic Year 2021/2022
- FODS Boating Event FAQs 2022
- FOD Magic Night with Mr Marvel Friday 25th March 2022
- Break the Rules Day 2022 1
- friday night takeaway poster jpg 2
- Detailed Instructions for Amazon Smile
- FODS Family Ice Skating FAQ 1 docx 1
- CHRISTMAS 5
- Christmas Cards Parent letter 2021 3
- FODS Spook tacular Monster Party Friday 22nd October 2021
- FODS Need You Poster 2021 FINAL 1
- FODS AGM flyer 2021 2 1
Academic Year 2020/2021
- FODS The Big PTA Summer Raffle 2021
- Heroes 1 1
- Fathers Day Parent Letter 4
- FODS Fathers Day Form 3 1
- FODS Fathers Day Poster 2
- Xmas Trail poster advert
- FODS xmas trail map
- Christmas Raffle poster
- Break the Rules Day October 2020 2
- Break the Rules Day 2020 2
Academic Year 2019/2020
- Break the Rules Day 2020
- FODS Tipsy Tea 2020
- FODS Smartie Challenge April 2020
- Feb HT Flyer Mount Mascal Stables
- Parentkind Quiz Night Poster 2020
- About FODS 2019
Academic Year 2018/2019
You can contact us through any member of the FODS committee, leave us a message via the school office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook.
Dates for Your Diary
- FODS AGM - TBC
- FODS Summer Disco Friday 14th July 2023
- Christmas Cards - December 2023
Regular FODS Committee Meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of each month at the New Eltham Social Club on Avery Hill Road. All parents/guardians are welcome so please join us and get involved in shaping and planning future events and activities. More hands make light work and we'd love to add in extra events throughout the year... all ideas welcome!
Friends Of Dulverton School, Together Everyone Achieves More