Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child's name. Please also ensure that your child has a coat in cold, wet weather and a hat on sunny days
At Dulverton we believe that uniform is an important part of being a member of the school community. We are a school to be proud of and reflect this in the appearance of all pupils.
Our School Uniform is:
- Grey Trousers, grey skirt or pinafore (in the summer time, children may wear grey shorts or a blue/white gingham dress / 'playsuit' / culottes / 'skort' as the weather dictates)
- Plain white polo shirt or branded school white polo shirt
- Navy, grey or white socks or tights
- Navy v-neck branded school sweatshirt or navy branded school cardigan
- Navy branded school fleece (optional)
- Navy branded school reversible jacket (optional)
- Plain black, closed toed shoes or boots (not above the ankle)
- School cap (optional)
Hair and Accessories
For health and safety reasons, we ask for longer than shoulder length hair to be tied back. Pupils should style their hair in a way that is appropriate for school yet makes them comfortable although hair dye, nail varnish and tattoos are not permitted.
No jewellery should be worn except for small studs. Jewellery and head wear may be worn for religious or medical reasons following discussion and agreement with the Head Teacher.
Earrings should not be worn on PE days unless children are able to remove them by themselves.
Watches are allowed, but please note that smart watches are not.
Our Uniform for PE is:
- Plain house colour T-Shirt or branded school house colour T-Shirt (Avery - Blue, Penhill - Red, Willersley - Green, Hollyoak - Yellow)
- Royal Blue shorts (purchased from Caseys Schoolwear)
- Plain navy tracksuit
- Plain black, grey or white trainers
Swimming Kit (Yr5)
On Swimming Days, Yr5 should bring with them a:
- One-piece swimming costume or swimming trunks (on the knee or above)
- Swimming hat
- Pair of Goggles (optional)
School Uniform Suppliers:
All Uniform items are available from Caseys Schoolwear in Blackfen. The contact details are:
Caseys School Uniform
246 Blackfen Road
0208 850 8645
Please click on the link to go to our suppliers website:
Uniform Prices and Policy:
Please use the links below to view the price lists for nursery children, and the rest of the school: